The boot has been designed for climbing, groundwork, and forestry. Tested and certified to Class 2. This boot has 24m/s chainsaw protection.
The flexible, pierce-resistant midsole is an added feature that ensures no sharp objects penetrate the foot.
The BreatheDry system gives the boots greater breathability and ensures your feet are kept dry.
The rollerball lacing system has been included in the design to prevent debris from getting into the boot
Every boot is handmade to ensure each pair is of the highest quality. It’s the skill of the craftsmen that make the difference to the comfort and quality.
– Class 2 chainsaw protection.
– Midsole and steel toecap.
– Roller ball lace system.
– Top quality Leather.
– Vibram outsole.
– KWF-Award “Profi” for passing the Utility Value Test in 2020
– Free spare laces and socks.
For extra grip, add our boot stud kit here.
– Flexible pierce-resistant protective midsole: Full puncture protection without loss of comfort.
– Vibram®: Technically advanced sole unit for arb industry. Built to work on the ground and in the trees.
– BreatheDry® system: Gives the boot greater breathability and waterproofing. Guaranteed to keep your feet dry.
– 3 ZONE® lacing system: Provides ultimate support with speed roller section, heel stabilization zone, and open-top hooks for hassle-free tie-off.
– i-fit® : Foot hugging concept, with moveable inner tongue, deep heel grip, and close-fitting elasticized protection gaiter.