The powerful FF500 is also easy to handle. The unique design with large rear drive wheels and front tines ensures maximum stability and straight line performance, yet allows tight turns and simple one-touch depth adjustment. The counter rotation action also breaks hard ground easily without ‘bucking’ as other tillers tend to.
Counter Rotating Tines
Featured on the FF500 this unique Honda mechanism rotates the inside tines in a clockwise direction while the outside tines are rotated counter clockwise. This enables hard soil to be broken up easily and makes the unit stable and easy to operate.
- Powerful 160cc 4-stroke engine
- Low centre of gravity for maximum stabilty and straight line operation
- Differential can be unlocked for a tight turning radius and easy handling
- 2 high torque tilling gears and reverse
- Front mounted counter rotating tines allow deep tilling
- Adjsutable transport wheel
- Unique loop handlebar allows the user to adopt multiple grip positions whilst maintaining clutch operation
- Counter rotating tines
- 160cc OHC
- 550mm tilling width