The STIGA Estate 7102 HWSY Lawn Tractor is equipped with a 688 cc Honda GXV 630 twin-cylinder engine and offers an excellent large-area work rate, with its generously proportioned 102cm cutter-deck and impressively roomy 320-litre grass collector ensuring you’ll get the job done with speed and efficiency. It benefits from a 5.5″ colour display that provides clear, easy-to-read information on all key operating indicators and enables you to achieve the ideal blade-speed; and it features a foot-pedal hydrostatic transmission that gives the operator infinitely variable ground-speed control with no need to stop and manually change gear. Designed for comfort, the Estate 7102 HWSY blends a STIGA Comfort Plus adjustable seat (with armrests) with a STIGA Premium soft-grip steering-wheel, a rubber-coated footrest and effortless push-button PTO activation.
A cast-iron front axle will easily handle the demands of frequent heavy-duty use across rough ground; while anti-scalp deck wheels prevent turf-marking when turning on inclines. Not just a collector, the versatile Estate 7102 HWSY is also capable of mulching or rear-discharging cut grass. Further enhancing flexibility of use is seven-position cutting-height adjustment from 30 to 90mm. Built today for tomorrow, this model comes with a extended 5-year Warranty. (T&Cs Apply)
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE HONDA TWIN-CYLINDER ENGINE
- 102 CM REINFORCED CUTTING DECK WITH 4 ANTI-SCALP WHEELS
- SMOOTH DRIVING WITH FOOT-PEDAL HYDROSTATIC DRIVE
- SMART 5.5″ WIDESCREEN DISPLAY WITH ALL OPERATING INFORMATION AND BEST CUTTING ZONE
- POWERFUL LED HEADLIGHTS AND ROBUST FRONT BUMPER
- COMFORT IS IMPROVED BY SEAT WITH ARMRESTS AD SOFT-GRIP STEERING WHEEL