Rock Machinery log splitters, chippers and stump grinders, from Godfreys Sevenoaks, Kent
Rock Machinery was established in 2011 with a goal of designing, building and supplying high quality garden machinery to the United Kingdom and Europe. Rock are a family run business who particularly specialise in log splitters, chippers and stump grinders
The venom range of log splitters has become a phenomenal success and have quickly become a market leader and benchmark in the firewood and forestry industry. They offer a wide range of electric, petrol and tractor driven log splitters to suit domestic and professional users.
- 12-ton Venom log splitter
- 22-ton Venom log splitter with table
- 14-ton Venom tractor mounted log splitter
- 25-ton Venom heavy duty tractor mounted log splitter
- 12-ton V-Series log splitter
- 20-ton dual action log splitter
- 22-ton V-Series log splitter
- 15-ton Venom C-Series petrol log splitter
- 12-ton Venom C-Series electric log splitter
- 6-ton Venom electric log splitter
- 35-ton Venom Pro-Elite log splitter
- 22-ton ES-Series log splitter
The Venom range of chippers are designed to shred and chip tree branches and clippings, they offer a compact design with reliable engines or tractor driven.
- 13hp Venom Petrol chipper
- Venom RX125 PTO chipper
- Venom RG100 PTO chipper
- 5hp Venom compact garden shredder
- RX13 Chipper
- Rock 110 PTO branch logger
- Venom RX177 PTO Chipper
Rock offer 3 stump grinders with simple but effective designs for easily clearing those hard to get at stumps.
At Godfreys we are proud to be a authorised main dealer for Rock Machinery and can offer Rock machinery sales, Rock Machinery Spare Parts, Rock Machinery servicing backed up by fully trained service technicians.
If you are interested in a particular Rock Machinery product don’t hesitate to contact us by calling 01732 741177, email firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting one of our store at Sevenoaks or Leigh, Kent where you will be able see a comprehensive range of Rock Machinery products