The Harrier 41 VS electric start is one of our most popular models, having featured in the Hayter range for over 30 years. Moreover, the latest generation Harrier 41 builds on the successes of its predecessors.
It embraces modern designs and technology to deliver a high-performance lawnmower. Furthermore, its compact design and ease of maneuvering make the Harrier 41 ideal for small-to-medium gardens.
What’s more, each hosting an array of easy-to-use and time-saving features that help you achieve the lawn that others aspire to.
- Classic stripes are achieved with a two-piece, ribbed rear roller. This provides superior traction and maneuverability, with no turf marking when turning.
- Incorporation of a Trim Side. It allows you to cut right to the edge ideal for around borders, raised ower beds, and retaining walls.
- Lifetime Warranty against engine crankshaft bending should you accidentally hit a solid object.
- Easy-Wash. A convenient and easy way to clean the cutting chamber.
- Aluminium cutter deck for increased durability, rigidity, and corrosion resistance compared to steel deck alternatives.
- High-performance cut and collection system. This is designed using aerospace technology to ensure class-leading performance in a multitude of environments and seasons.
- The Vari-Pitch cutting technology automatically adjusts the cutter deck to increase airflow when set to cut longer grass (patent pending).
- Briggs & Stratton engines provide guaranteed power and performance. Ease of starting is assured with Readystart® automatic choke.
- Autodrive models have variable speed control, adjustable between 2.2 3.4mph to suit the operator and mowing conditions.
- Seven height-of-cut settings between 13-60mm, controlled by a single counter-balanced lever for quick adjustment.
- Easy to use grass bag can be lifted through the handle-bars for easy emptying or removed completely for use as a rear-discharge mower Folding handle-bars reduce the storage space needed.
- Lifetime Cutter Deck Warranty.
What’s more, there’s even a 5-year warranty.
Annual service required. Refer to the owner handbook for full Terms and Conditions.